The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Food!!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by ReviseSleeping
Because that’s totally fair. As Hayden said, you’ll be 18. An adult. Ridiculous.

its jut life for me im used to it
Original post by ukii
its not like it matters :redface:

if i do it'll be soon
but if not, my name will still have this pfp :biggrin:

ukii ill miss you if you do decide to leave :frown:
Original post by Lucifer323
Good evening everyone!!!

Do you know what happened to the super gay space penguin? I hope she is well. I sent her a PM but didn't get a reply. Actually 3 or 4 PMs

Sounds like she’s waiting at the NHS A&E, not sure though. But she’s been at the NHS for over 13 hours with no bed.
Original post by 0ptics
I know. Gotta form a 14 year old gang :redface:

Cya. :hello:

14 year olds don't really exist here, and most would dislike me. I wouldn't form a gang with such lesser beings.
Original post by sufys12
14 year olds don't really exist here, and most would dislike me. I wouldn't form a gang with such lesser beings.

I have sibling(s) that young, they don’t know what’s left and right wing politics.
Original post by HaydenFordz

what would stop you moving to bristol with us and coming to uni down there

ive already applied
and i need maths for most unis and bristol need maths ugh
i dont do maths
Original post by 0ptics

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by sufys12

In my school all my classmates are left-wing (as well as a few teachers- most remain ambiguous to a mere student such as myself), so that's very, very painful to be around. I said lesser beings jokingly btw.

Original post by wifd149
I have sibling(s) that young, they don’t know what’s left and right wing politics.
I quoted myself :facepalm:. I even received a notif for it lmao
heyyyyy :woo:
Original post by wifd149
We loooveee youuu ukiiiii :grouphugs:

THANKS
i love everyone too :tux:

Original post by KA_P
Taking care of yourself more and just forgetting about reality for a bit should help. You can only take things a step at a time, so what's stopping you from enjoying those steps in life that you're taking?

I constantly ask myself why I'm doing things, is it for someone else or is it for me? When I figure out in what way exactly I'm doing it for myself, I feel more happy when I finish a task. Every single thing you do, think, feel makes you who you are, so why not give yourself more importance?

I used to always overthink everything, from what someone else would think as a result of something I did to shoot I failed this, I'm a disappointment. Then, I asked myself, why would someone else's views dictate my life. At the end of the day, what's most important is will you be disappointed in yourself and how did whatever action I took make me feel or think?

Take each and every opportunity to improve the way you perceive yourself not the way you're perceived by others. Easier said than done, but try not to be over-critical of yourself. It might sound like am exaggeration right now, but how often do you complement yourself? How often do you praise yourself? When you look in the mirror, how often do you pick out your good points rather than bad or what you'd wish you could change about yourself? You're awesome because you are who you are.

Spoiler

PRSOM

!!!!!

:excited:amazing x3

Original post by Food!!

Spoiler

Original post by Food!!
its jut life for me im used to it

Just come to Bristol. **** uni.
Original post by Food!!
ive already applied
and i need maths for most unis and bristol need maths ugh
i dont do maths

Spoiler

realy?
Original post by ukii
THANKS
i love everyone too :tux:

PRSOM

!!!!!

:excited:amazing x3

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by KA_P
Taking care of yourself more and just forgetting about reality for a bit should help. You can only take things a step at a time, so what's stopping you from enjoying those steps in life that you're taking?

I constantly ask myself why I'm doing things, is it for someone else or is it for me? When I figure out in what way exactly I'm doing it for myself, I feel more happy when I finish a task. Every single thing you do, think, feel makes you who you are, so why not give yourself more importance?

I used to always overthink everything, from what someone else would think as a result of something I did to shoot I failed this, I'm a disappointment. Then, I asked myself, why would someone else's views dictate my life. At the end of the day, what's most important is will you be disappointed in yourself and how did whatever action I took make me feel or think?

Take each and every opportunity to improve the way you perceive yourself not the way you're perceived by others. Easier said than done, but try not to be over-critical of yourself. It might sound like am exaggeration right now, but how often do you complement yourself? How often do you praise yourself? When you look in the mirror, how often do you pick out your good points rather than bad or what you'd wish you could change about yourself? You're awesome because you are who you are.

Spoiler

wtf is this essay? Tldr?
I've only ever wrote as much when I spoke to a certain user in the Religious debate area.
Original post by sufys12
wtf is this essay? Tldr?
I've only ever wrote as much when I spoke to a certain user in the Religious debate area.

sufy quick chess game?
sinceim leaving soon anywayz
Original post by ukii
sufy quick chess game?
sinceim leaving soon anywayz

Sure.
mainly about strictness of parents lol
Original post by ReviseSleeping
Just come to Bristol. **** uni.

ill find someone to marry there :lol:
Original post by HaydenFordz
really?