Would you want to know if they'd kissed someone else?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
If your partner kissed someone else and regretted it, promised to never do it again. Would you want to know? Or would you rather just not know about it?
drea_vh
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
If your partner kissed someone else and regretted it, promised to never do it again. Would you want to know? Or would you rather just not know about it?
You need transprancy in a reltionship its about trust I'd be more hurt if I found out they didn't tell me.
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
You'd know about it if they promised never to do it again...
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Surnia)
You'd know about it if they promised never to do it again...
Ha ha, yes, I was just going to post this!
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by gjd800)
Ha ha, yes, I was just going to post this!
Great minds etc etc 🧠
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Yes, I'd want to know.

Actually, I've just been in this situation - in reverse. A girl kissed me a couple of nights ago and right away I texted my girlfriend to inform her. Naturally one of her first questions was, "how long did it take you to tell me?" She was glad that I didn't hesitate to let her know what had happened.
Last edited by 1582; 3 months ago
ROTL94 2
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Yep, I would want to know about any infidelity and I've been around the block enough times not to believe this BS

promised to never do it again.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
No.
It wouldn't matter to me any more than a hug or handshake.
Assuming that the individual was not a known criminal or obvious walking public health disaster.
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Meh, promises from weak people tend to be more of 'I promise not to do this again' and then they do it again. If you aren't willing to address the issues in your relationship or personal life that led to it, then what's really the point of the promise other than self pity for yourself?
Son of the Sea
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Let me guess, OP. Asking for a friend?
username155270
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
No because I rather not feel irritated.
It will just cause ongoing dramatic events.
Scotney
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Why did they do it?
TipTapp
Badges: 8
Report 3 months ago
No. Ignorance is bliss.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (62)
15.86%
The paper was reasonable (191)
48.85%
Not feeling great about that exam... (99)
25.32%
It was TERRIBLE (39)
9.97%

Watched Threads