Who is the weirdest person you know, and why are they so weird

Watch this thread
Tiddlytubbies
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Who is the weirdest person you know, and why are they so weird, what do they do and say that is strange?
Angel in the sky
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Someone that i call a good friend that totally ignores you
and then moans because she does not have any friends
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Weird is subjective. We're all weird in our own way.
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Me lol
Last edited by hungrysalamander; 3 months ago
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
It depends
Max1989
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Me, it's because my mind is wired differently, weird doesn't have to be bad or good though it's just a description that they are unique and interesting, and everyone is unique so I guess everyone is weird, just depends how much you mask it to fit in.
TriplexA
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Tiddlytubbies)
Who is the weirdest person you know, and why are they so weird, what do they do and say that is strange?
Someone who had a nose obsession and constantly wanted to see nose pics/ stalk me on social media etc. as he said my nose looked soft and squishy.
londonmyst
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Too many eccentrics with very weird habits and foul fanatics to pick just one.
The weirdest caring person I know believes that he is a reincarnated tree from the lost ancient land of Lemuria and continues to identify as a tree (trapped in the body of a human). :cool:
username5794123
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Uhh…
yeet_21
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
dude from the us on exchange didn't know how or what to cook so lived off Burger King and meal deals
he wore shorts and Hawaiian shirts even in janurary. he didn't leave his room much basically cos he was completely out of his depth. idk why he picked a welsh uni hours from anywhere you'd want to go
Last edited by yeet_21; 3 months ago
Sabertooth
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I know a dominatrix. She does things that scare me.
Mmummy
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Everyone is unique according to mummy.
5hyl33n
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
This is a weird thread.
therapyfriend
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
i know someone (one of my friends) who likes to pretend they are objects in their free time.
;-;
CoolCavy
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
furryface12

She squeaks
Dentaldreams
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Myself, I know for a fact that nobody’s mind is as crazy as mine
Last edited by Dentaldreams; 3 months ago
sufys
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
me, easily.
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Me, because I’ve never met anyone as blunt and straightforward.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (156)
41.82%
Not yet, but I will soon (69)
18.5%
No (148)
39.68%

Watched Threads