free advice :)

Watch this thread
therapyfriend
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
ask me things
Last edited by therapyfriend; 3 months ago
Keara Peace
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
How should I deal with body dysphoria?
Last edited by Keara Peace; 3 months ago
therapyfriend
Rep:
body dysphoria is tough i have a lot of trans friends and a trans partner. Going off of their advice I would say large loose clothes can help and telling your close friends preferred compliments. like telling them you would rather be called handsome instead of pretty or maybe the other way around. just from my fashion point of view.
these things can make you look more masc: jean jackets, large t-shirts, wide cuffed jeans
these things can make you look more fem : chokers, bracelets, small accessories
just remember you are you
people should love and respect you no matter what changes
and your body now may not be your body forever

lots of love -Ev
j25_8
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by therapyfriend)
ask me things
Is it too late for one of my friends who is deeply entrenched in crime (mainly gang related) even though he has tons of opportunities in front of him and goes to a good school? Do I just have to watch him go down that road and accept it?
therapyfriend
Rep:
in my opinion it is never to late however it can be hard to abandon that reputation/record. I think you should help your friend as much as you can. Try and make sure he gets into a good school and all that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (39)
17.89%
The paper was reasonable (88)
40.37%
Not feeling great about that exam... (47)
21.56%
It was TERRIBLE (44)
20.18%

Watched Threads