The Student Room Group

How can i lighten dark circles under my eyes

Ive got really bad dark circles and i wanted to know is there anything i can do for it.and is there reason why it happens, i know one is that your not getting enough sleep but id watching and playing games another one too coz i do play alot and my mum is always saying its coz of the tv
Original post by clarinclo
It depends - lots of people say "dark circles" when really they are referring to something more akin to eye bags. Those are just part of a completely normal, healthy face for some people. I'm not great at celebrities so can't name many for you, but think Lea Seydoux (in video, photos often have too much flash to tell). For others, "dark circles" are just an area of skin which is pigmented slightly differently, and this may also be completely fine and healthy for them (though if you also have itching, flaky skin, etc., best consult with a doctor).

Apart from those two scenarios, if your tv/games are getting in the way of your sleep, it does sound like your mother might be on to something. Two other things to consider: are you drinking enough water, and do you suffer from allergies. Both those things could also play a role.

Hmmm yh,i think my sleep is okay and im drinking enough water.what do ypu mean by allergies giving u dark bags

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending