Personal statement

Watch this thread
Amyya55
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
My statement is due in two days and i have decided last minute that i am applying and don’t know where to start. Can i have some help please
GRAZZY
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
There's a good resource on ucas called "personal statement builder" and how to write a personal statement

https://www.ucas.com/undergraduate/a...onal-statement

I basically wrote why I am applying for this course and what interests me about it and wrote about my skills, knowledge and experience.
wiktoria_E
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Amyya55)
My statement is due in two days and i have decided last minute that i am applying and don’t know where to start. Can i have some help please
Hi,
I am currently in the same position as you.
Start with an introduction-What course you want to study? Why? What interests you about this course?
Next write about your academic achievements, skills and knowledge. Then about any work experience/employment/volunteering-Any skills that you have gained from it, relate it to the course. Lastly a conclusion- Finish it with a summary.
Interrobang
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
This is a good starting point: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6666418
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (61)
15.76%
The paper was reasonable (190)
49.1%
Not feeling great about that exam... (97)
25.06%
It was TERRIBLE (39)
10.08%

Watched Threads