The Student Room Group

I just can’t get over my ex girl.

I’m trying and trying we finished about a month ago but I’ve been messaging her everyday trying too get her back. I feel awful and depressed anybody been thru the same ?
Reply 1
Messaging every day for a month after a breakup is heavy. lay off it a bit. Doing that will just breed resentment.
Reply 2
Original post by gjd800
Messaging every day for a month after a breakup is heavy. lay off it a bit. Doing that will just breed resentment.

I’m just struggling so much I want her back and I’d do anything too get her back. It’s tough
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I’m just struggling so much I want her back and I’d do anything too get her back. It’s tough

how did the relationship end if you dont mind me asking
Reply 4
Original post by jozbun21
how did the relationship end if you dont mind me asking

She said she wanted too better herself and work on personal things and I should do the same and that it doesn’t mean we won’t be together in the future
Reply 5
She said she wanted too better herself and work on personal things and I should do the same and that it doesn’t mean we won’t be together in the future

it doesn't and maybe its good that y'all took a break to better yourselves it all depends on what you both been through in yalls life and if you believe in this but if she is your soulmate she will come back just everyone needs to work on themselves sometimes bc working on a relationship all the time doesn't really leave time for you too do the same for yourself all i can say is don't give up on it but don't blow up her phone at the same time just message her and give her time to reply that's all i can say
Reply 6
Original post by jozbun21
it doesn't and maybe its good that y'all took a break to better yourselves it all depends on what you both been through in yalls life and if you believe in this but if she is your soulmate she will come back just everyone needs to work on themselves sometimes bc working on a relationship all the time doesn't really leave time for you too do the same for yourself all i can say is don't give up on it but don't blow up her phone at the same time just message her and give her time to reply that's all i can say

How Often should I message her in your opinion ? Or do I go no contact ?
Reply 7

no do not go no contact because if you do that shell think you forgot about her but just message her when shes aviable like when shes off work and able to reply i havent dealt with it yet bc when it happened to me it was because the girl wanted to be with another man

If you're having a conversation, just reply to that. Don't send her unnecessary messages in between. Wait a little bit between replying as well, don't reply straight away as she may feel smothered.
set urself a contact schedule that steadily diminishes...not for her but for u. Like once a day, then once every two days and then once every three days etc. U need to disengage ur own emotions in a manageable and realistic way not cold turkey that never works.... remember Gene Hackman's character in The French Connection lol!
Yeah....🙋🏻*♀️ Same and this **** sucks fr💀

My man, take that as a challenge and do the same! Who knows maybe she'll see that you're a more high value person than before and get back with you 😁

Move on she will find someone else soon if she hasn't already
I feel the exact same had a breakup a month ago I know what you mean. It’s hard.
I’m trying and trying we finished about a month ago but I’ve been messaging her everyday trying too get her back. I feel awful and depressed anybody been thru the same ?

id talk to other girls and see how that goes for a bit

Quick Reply

Latest