What college at Durham is the best for nightlife?

Watch this thread
harryh21
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I was filling out my UCAS as the deadline is in a couple days only to realise that I need to put down a college which I had no idea about. I also haven’t been able to go to Durham for an open day. I’m interested in which college has the best nightlife and party culture if you will and would ideally like to be self catered as it seems to be more fun. Any help would be appreciated.
Lemur14
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by harryh21)
I was filling out my UCAS as the deadline is in a couple days only to realise that I need to put down a college which I had no idea about. I also haven’t been able to go to Durham for an open day. I’m interested in which college has the best nightlife and party culture if you will and would ideally like to be self catered as it seems to be more fun. Any help would be appreciated.
Most the nightlife is in town for which the self catered colleges are furthest away from so that's difficult to judge really. All the self catered colleges will have people who enjoy partying in though (they're all on the larger side for Durham colleges), have their own bar etc. and put on regular events so sounds like you'd be happy at any of them
Asher0
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Don't worry about choosing a college on your UCAS form - you have the option once you receive an offer to rank every college according to your preference, so you have a little more time to think about it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (59)
34.5%
The paper was reasonable (68)
39.77%
Not feeling great about that exam... (28)
16.37%
It was TERRIBLE (16)
9.36%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed