how to withdraw from Camp America q

Watch this thread
scorpinat
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
does anyone know how i can back out of camp america. i have been placed already and payed all the funding but iv realised my exam dates overlap so i can’t go any more. i’m not looking to be placed at another camp or my money back just want to know who i will contact .
MedicWil
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Just found this on the Camp America UK site and I've highlighted the answer in bold. Hopefully this helps:

If you withdraw from the programme: before placement.
Substantial expenses are incurred by Camp America on your behalf while your application is considered by Camp Directors. If you withdraw following a successful interview, you will forfeit all instalments paid. (At Camp America’s discretion exceptions may be made in some cases of bona fide illness or medical incapacity as confirmed by a medical certificate but will not include the 1st instalment which is non-refundable in all instances.) If you decide to withdraw from the programme, you must inform Camp America via your online Camp America account immediately in order to reduce or limit penalties due.

If you withdraw from the programme: after placement (prior to departure)
After placement, if you fail to participate for any reason except bona fide illness, medical incapacity (as confirmed by a medical certificate and at Camp America’s discretion), all instalments paid, together with any regional flight surcharges will be forfeit.
Last edited by MedicWil; 3 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (61)
15.76%
The paper was reasonable (190)
49.1%
Not feeling great about that exam... (97)
25.06%
It was TERRIBLE (39)
10.08%

Watched Threads