The Student Room Group

Should I send him a last message?

My ex used me and stayed with me for a year , he pretended to love me for a year , but then he ghosted me out of nowhere ,it's been 7months since we split , he calls me somtimes after he ghosted me but only to talk about sex and sex , only now he told me he's sorry for playing with my feeling after I told him that I know the truth that he is with another girl I mentioned to him her name , she's an ex of his ,he told me he never loved me ,and he didn't even find me attractive to begin with,I wish i was his ex he chose her because she's preety and I can't get over this,it's been 5 days I'm depressed can't get out of bed , I starve myself all day ,should I send him a last message to tell him everything that's going in my head and what i feel and wish him good luck in life for the last time ?
No, don't send him a message pleading for attention.
you know what, yes. I think you should but really take time to draft all of what you want to say on word or something and give it a good week before you send it.

I did this and afterwards, it really helped me to get out of the slump you are in now. I didn't eat, or leave my house, I isolated myself and my inner thoughts became a prison because I had been shut down and denied ever having closure from the event.

It's not to say I don't still miss him, hella do and knowing me would take him back in a heart beat even though the girls group chat would scream no at me lol (our dating situation was very very complex) but I have resisted saying anything more since my goodbye letter to him and it was therapeutic.

What your ex has done to you i hella *****y and I think you have every right to let him have it to help you move on. Best of luck with it gal and don't take any of his bllsht comments to heart.
He already apologized for what he did. Nothing more will heal you from what you’re feeling. Text everything you want to say to him and send it to one of your girlfriends. Or write it down on paper.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending