Guys give me more attention when I look superior

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
So my true self is with a resting ***** face and I look like the most unapproachable person ever.

When I act this way, head held up high, walk with confidence, talk maturely, having a rbf sort of, acting like I’m better than everyone I tend to get wayyy more attention from guys

When I act a bit tired, walk with no hip if you know what I mean😂, smile too much, and be goofy in a way I don’t get attention from guys at all, like ZERO.

why is it that guys that the more self assured girls?
username155270
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
Idk guys are special. Have a mask on oversized winter jacket and they’re still taking about “you’re beautiful”.
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
I wouldn’t generalise. I’m very self-assured and I get a grand total of 0 attention :rofl:
candydiva
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I'm very self-assured and I get enuf attention however not all of this is positive...jelly girls eyeing me at the bar when I'm with a group of dudes they like but have zero guts to approach.... or dudes telling me y I am out of (their) order coz I wear heels/show cleavage/score high at math/run fast/shoot my rifle watever fill in the blank.... but idc coz I get the positive attention from the ppl who dig me and want to hang out and that's all.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (128)
65.98%
No (44)
22.68%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
11.34%

Watched Threads