When will I hear back after my interview?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi!!
So I had an interview for Midwifery at Brighton and was wondering how long after the interview will I hear back from them? A couple people I know heard back within under a week so just wanted to make sure, also I've seen some other midwifery applicants that are offered adult nursing as an alternative I was just wondering if Brighton offers adult nursing for those who don't get into midwifery?
Thanks in advance
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
For future reference: this is something you should ask the interviewer if they don’t let you know as part of the interview.

If they didn’t tell you and you didn’t ask then ring up admissions and ask them.
Sneakyshadows
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi!!
So I had an interview for Midwifery at Brighton and was wondering how long after the interview will I hear back from them? A couple people I know heard back within under a week so just wanted to make sure, also I've seen some other midwifery applicants that are offered adult nursing as an alternative I was just wondering if Brighton offers adult nursing for those who don't get into midwifery?
Thanks in advance
Hi

I had my interview in Dec for Diagnostic Radiography and they said it can take a few months to get an answer, but I got my offer the next day so who knows!

Good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (3)
20%
The paper was reasonable (6)
40%
Not feeling great about that exam... (5)
33.33%
It was TERRIBLE (1)
6.67%

Watched Threads