Loughborough or Warwick

Watch this thread
BarceGT
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi guys, im in a bit of a pickle. Im struggling what to decide as my first choice, its between warwick and loughborough. Warwick is the better university, but the course i would be doing is global sustainable development, which seems to force me down one career path, whereas at loughborough i would be doing geography and economics, which would give me wider options...warwick is lower on the environmental science/geography rankings too (probably due to the fact its a new course), but ive been told that rankings are less important/the university itself is more important... thoughts?
heretohelp13
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by BarceGT)
Hi guys, im in a bit of a pickle. Im struggling what to decide as my first choice, its between warwick and loughborough. Warwick is the better university, but the course i would be doing is global sustainable development, which seems to force me down one career path, whereas at loughborough i would be doing geography and economics, which would give me wider options...warwick is lower on the environmental science/geography rankings too (probably due to the fact its a new course), but ive been told that rankings are less important/the university itself is more important... thoughts?
Study what you actually want to study. Wouldn't overcomplicate it any more than that. Just pick what you actually want to do and give it 100%. Don't try and second guess the future.
mike23mike
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
both are top unis so you are safe either way. Look at the course content and decide which one appeals to you more.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (70)
19.39%
The paper was reasonable (134)
37.12%
Not feeling great about that exam... (105)
29.09%
It was TERRIBLE (52)
14.4%

Watched Threads