My girlfriend doesn’t want sex often

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
It isn’t often my girlfriend wants to have sex, which is fine. However, sometimes she feels bad for me, and initiates it with me anyway. How do I check with her that it’s what she actually wants before we do anything, without ruining the mood?
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Just speak to her about it (when you are not about to have sex) and make it very clear that you are OK with you not having sex very often and that you only want her to initiate it when she wants to have sex, not when she feels she has to.
candydiva
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Tell her u don't want pity sex but like black tea said ask her to let u know when she is ready and willing.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by black tea)
Just speak to her about it (when you are not about to have sex) and make it very clear that you are OK with you not having sex very often and that you only want her to initiate it when she wants to have sex, not when she feels she has to.
She does know this, I've told her this lots.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by candydiva)
Tell her u don't want pity sex but like black tea said ask her to let u know when she is ready and willing.
She knows this
Anonymous #1
(Original post by PeppaPigV3)
She's probably not sexually attracted to you and trying to get you into one of those relationships where you work your ass off providing for her and she lives stress free, flossing with your hard earned money.

If I were you, I would give her an ultimatum. No sex = gtfo my house
This is not true in the slightest
username155270
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Has she been showing signs of insecurity about her body?
Barbu
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
It isn’t often my girlfriend wants to have sex, which is fine. However, sometimes she feels bad for me, and initiates it with me anyway. How do I check with her that it’s what she actually wants before we do anything, without ruining the mood?
Has it been like this throughout the relationship, or is this something you've noticed recently? I think this is important to know.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (62)
34.83%
The paper was reasonable (70)
39.33%
Not feeling great about that exam... (28)
15.73%
It was TERRIBLE (18)
10.11%

Watched Threads