Come home need sleep can’t revise

Watch this thread
Chi2020
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi , so I’m in year 13 and after school when I come home I just need sleep I’m beyond tired and I’m low iron which I know makes people more tired than usual but I’m on supplements . but my concern is how do people come home and just start revising for a good few couple of hours ? I just come home and need a good long four five hours sleep . I tried waking up after two hours and set an alarm but I was just too tired to revise. I’m so ****ed . Does anyone have any advice ?

Scotney
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Chi2020)
Hi , so I’m in year 13 and after school when I come home I just need sleep I’m beyond tired and I’m low iron which I know makes people more tired than usual but I’m on supplements . but my concern is how do people come home and just start revising for a good few couple of hours ? I just come home and need a good long four five hours sleep . I tried waking up after two hours and set an alarm but I was just too tired to revise. I’m so ****ed . Does anyone have any advice ?
This is not normal.Go back to the doctors as you may need iron injections or something else is wrong entirely.
Mythical Pingu
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Chi2020)
Hi!, Really sorry to hear you're struggling with tiredness. I've moved your thread to the revision help forum and you might find some tips here. Good luck!

MP
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did the exam go for you?

Great! (3)
7.5%
Quite well (19)
47.5%
Not so good (12)
30%
Terrible! (6)
15%

Watched Threads