does my friend like me?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
there are many signs she does; for example
she asked me to be her valentine, she has my picture on her lock screen phone, and she told me im her favorite friend, we hold hands, cuddle in class and she'll call me pretty and worries for me a lot when i havent seen her for awhile.

but, im scared that if i confess to her, she'll say she's sorry for making me get the wrong idea. and she has plenty of friends. im sure she does the same to them like she does to me. and you can ask someone to be their valentines in a friendly way as friends. what should i do? i really do like her but im scared that i'd get rejected.

i dont want things to get awkward because i really like like her. i look forward for her everyday.
snazzles
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
she asked me to be her valentine, she has my picture on her lock screen phone, and she told me im her favorite friend, we hold hands, cuddle in class and she'll call me pretty and worries for me a lot when i havent seen her for awhile.

but, im scared that if i confess to her, she'll say she's sorry for making me get the wrong idea. and she has plenty of friends. im sure she does the same to them like she does to me. and you can ask someone to be their valentines in a friendly way as friends. what should i do? i really do like her but im scared that i'd get rejected.

i dont want things to get awkward because i really like like her. i look forward for her everyday.
ask her out
j25_8
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

Ask her if she likes you and if she says no, ask her why she’s done all this stuff with you.

Friends don’t usually keep eachother as their lock screens or hold eachother’s hands. From what you’ve written there’s a solid 90% chance she’s into you. Ring her or wait until you’re alone together irl and just ask her if she wants to go out with you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (146)
29.03%
It went fairly well (239)
47.51%
It didn't go too well (75)
14.91%
TERRIBLE! (43)
8.55%

Watched Threads