preparing for gsce

Watch this thread
Farridat
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Studying 5hours good to get all grade 9 in gsce. My school is bad as well
Last edited by Farridat; 3 months ago
AmIReallyHere
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Farridat)
Studying 5hours good to get all grade 9 in gsce. My school is bad as well
5 hours a week? That's too little
You're taking 9-10 subjects, I'd saying 9-10 hours is more like it (1 hour for each subject)

Also how do you know your school is bad, is this based off your assumption or actual data?
Farridat
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by AmIReallyHere)
5 hours a week? That's too little
You're taking 9-10 subjects, I'd saying 9-10 hours is more like it (1 hour for each subject)

Also how do you know your school is bad, is this based off your assumption or actual data?
I mean 5 hours a day and also in my school we are running out of teacher to the point were pe teachers have to teach geography when it is not even their profession
Mythical Pingu
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hi! Just a message to say I've moved your post to the GCSE forum
MP
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (70)
19.39%
The paper was reasonable (134)
37.12%
Not feeling great about that exam... (105)
29.09%
It was TERRIBLE (52)
14.4%

Watched Threads