Toasties

Watch this thread
Angel in the sky
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Can anyone beat a cheese and ham toastie with grated onions in it
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Ham and cheese toastie without onions.
Angel in the sky
Rep:
(Original post by hungrysalamander)
Ham and cheese toastie without onions.
got to have a bit of a kick in it
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Angel in the sky)
got to have a bit of a kick in it
Raw onion has to be one of the worst things to exist.
Angel in the sky
Rep:
All depends on personal tastes
coco:)
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
use a croissant instead of the usual bread and replace the ham with peppered brisket - don't need onion for a kick that way (but I do like onion) :drool:
Angel in the sky
Rep:
(Original post by coco:))
use a croissant instead of the usual bread and replace the ham with peppered brisket - don't need onion for a kick that way (but I do like onion) :drool:
Thats a different version worth trying
RoadtoSuccess
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Can anyone beat a cheese and ham toastie with grated onions in it
Of course I can!
Grab 2 Thick pieces of bread and butter both sides!
Place 1 Whole Oreo Bar in between both Breads
Place a Handful of Marshmallows to put on top of the Oreo Bar!
Place the Sandwich on either a skillet or a Grill itself and make sure to toast both sides evenly!
Finally let the Toastie taste speak for itself :eek:

Enjoy
Spoiler:
Show
P.S: not to be eaten everyday this treat should only be eaten once every 4 weeks due to the high sugar content
Last edited by RoadtoSuccess; 3 months ago
Angel in the sky
Rep:
(Original post by RoadtoSuccess)
Of course I can!
Place the Sandwich on either a skillet or a Grill itself and make sure to toast both sides evenly!

Enjoy
Spoiler:
Show
P.S: not to be eaten everyday this treat should only be eaten once every 4 weeks due to the high sugar content
Wow that will ruin my figure
RoadtoSuccess
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Wow that will ruin my figure
:angelwings: once in a while
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I enjoy the taste and smell of raw onion, had a purple onion salad for my breakfast. :drool:
Slx.24
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Of course I can!

Enjoy
Spoiler:
Show
FOUR WEEKS-
You're making me feel like I can only have fruit salads to not die of a heart attack now :rofl:
RoadtoSuccess
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Slx.24)
FOUR WEEKS-
You're making me feel like I can only have fruit salads to not die of a heart attack now :rofl:
:teehee: It's worth the every 4 weeks!
gjd800
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Of course I can!

Enjoy
Spoiler:
Show
That sounds absolutely vile haha
Slx.24
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
:teehee: It's worth the every 4 weeks!
After I pick up the last crumb I'll stare at the clock for 4 weeks straight just to make another one then 😭😭
Angel in the sky
Rep:
(Original post by londonmyst)
I enjoy the taste and smell of raw onion, had a purple onion salad for my breakfast. :drool:
Very nice, bit strong for breakfast
Angel in the sky
Rep:
FOUR WEEKS-
Sorry
Angel in the sky
Rep:
:angelwings: once in a while
Ok
Angel in the sky
Rep:
After I pick up the last crumb I'll stare at the clock for 4 weeks straight just to make another one then 😭😭
Must be worth the wait
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
lol, don't think I've ever grated an onion before

(Original post by coco:))
not a fan of that sweet savoury mix myself. I remember when it was a trend to have brioche burgers. :yucky:

ive never tried real "ham" before, don't think I could even identify what it looked like :lol: but i have had a vegan ham n cheese toastie and it was decent :yy:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (59)
19.34%
The paper was reasonable (114)
37.38%
Not feeling great about that exam... (87)
28.52%
It was TERRIBLE (45)
14.75%

Watched Threads