gracie9110000
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hey! I’m starting uni in September 2022 and I want to get a head start on the reading list I will need. The degree I’m doing is criminal investigation and policing degree can someone pls help ! Thanks
lalenemalik1998
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by gracie9110000)
Hey! I’m starting uni in September 2022 and I want to get a head start on the reading list I will need. The degree I’m doing is criminal investigation and policing degree can someone pls help ! Thanks
Hey,

Have you checked via your uni's course webpage?
University of Liverpool Student Rep
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by gracie9110000)
Hi there,

It might be worth getting in touch with the University's department to see if you can do anything before starting - have a look into the University's contact details for this. They may encourage the reading of particular articles, which may help you get a head start. Equally, see if your chosen University is on the platform 'UniBuddy'. It may be possible to chat to existing students that have taken your degree discipline, and ask what prep (if any) they did.

Best of luck to you,
Ana - University Ambassador
gracie9110000
Rep:
Thanks so much!
gracie9110000
Rep:
no I haven’t!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (62)
34.83%
The paper was reasonable (70)
39.33%
Not feeling great about that exam... (28)
15.73%
It was TERRIBLE (18)
10.11%

Watched Threads