Women, what makes you want to kiss a guy you've just met?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I can imagine it has something to do with a certain level of interest you have in him.

It's quite rare for a woman to be this forward, though.
Joinedup
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Alcohol ?
drea_vh
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Joinedup)
Alcohol ?
i like you
Anonymous #1
(Original post by drea_vh)
i like you
No simps allowed
drea_vh
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
No simps allowed
something tells me i'm not the simp out of the two of us.......
subzeroes
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
It's okay to admit to your flaws.
Anonymous #1
And you bit! ... too easy :haha:
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
I can imagine it has something to do with a certain level of interest you have in him.

Basically if you are over 6 foot, you have a strong jawline and a six pack included, you are rich, plus if you have a funny personality and are extremely charismatic, you will instantly attract any woman and any woman will want to sleep with you or kiss you instantly.

I saw a video on YouTube where a guy pretended to be a model on Tinder and most girls initiated conversations with him and even wanted to have sex straight away. Also, shockingly, the guy said the most disgusting things to these girls and girls didn't mind it at all and still wanted to have sex. Bottom line, these are the things that you need if you want any woman to sleep with you. It's quite rare for women to make the first move as you said, but if you look like a model then there are cases where women will dream about you and want to kiss you.
Crazed cat lady
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
If he is over 6’2 he can have me.
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Basically if you are over 6 foot, you have a strong jawline and a six pack included, you are rich, plus if you have a funny personality and are extremely charismatic, you will instantly attract any woman and any woman will want to sleep with you or kiss you instantly.

Dammit. I don’t fulfil this specific criteria “of not being rich”, I am doomed because anon says so
Last edited by CaptainDuckie; 3 months ago
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
Dammit. I don’t fulfil this specific criteria “of not being rich”, I am doomed because anon says so
I never said you were doomed. I just said that if you want the woman to make the first move or if you want the woman instantly to have sex with you then you need these things, because otherwise it will be extremely hard to get a woman's attention. You know that women usually don't make the first move unless the guy is exceptionally attractive. Usually a 10/10, so that includes the whole package.

A lot of women like the 'Crazed cat lady' for example will not give you the time of the day if you're under 6 foot, so it's very very hard to get female's attention. You need to be quite attractive.
Anonymous #3
Report 3 months ago
Personally I lack physical touch and just do it because even if I don’t like them lmao (basically a ***)
NonIndigenous
Rep:
Report 3 months ago

I saw a video on YouTube where a guy pretended to be a model on Tinder and most girls initiated conversations with him and even wanted to have sex straight away. Also, shockingly, the guy said the most disgusting things to these girls and girls didn't mind it at all and still wanted to have sex. Bottom line, these are the things that you need if you want any woman to sleep with you. It's quite rare for women to make the first move as you said, but if you look like a model then there are cases where women will dream about you and want to kiss you.
"Bottom line, these are the things that you need if you want any woman to sleep with you".

Not entirely true. There is a certain 'type' of woman, that will. And if you're that type of guy, you will likely attract those types of women & be very good at it. Not all women fall for it though. A proportion of those that don't fall for it, may still find those guys attractive, but know better (either from experience, or because they were raised with standards).

I've seen similar videos to the ones you mention. I've seen similar enough examples in real life too, where the same woman would act prudish around one guy, and totally loose around another who matched your criteria. Or would act like she has 'standards', but actually didn't, or would change her 'standards' on a weekly basis depending on who caught her eye.

Men who repeatedly fall into the trap of getting entangled with these types of women and their associated sh*t & problems, usually do so because they're not any better themselves and don't have any standards either. 'Nuff said.
Last edited by NonIndigenous; 3 months ago
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by NonIndigenous)
"Bottom line, these are the things that you need if you want any woman to sleep with you".

Not entirely true. There is a certain 'type' of woman, that will. And if you're that type of guy, you will likely attract those types of women & be very good at it. Not all women fall for it though. A proportion of those that don't fall for it, may still find those guys attractive, but know better.

I've seen similar videos to the ones you mention. I've seen similar enough examples in real life too, where the same woman would act prudish around one guy, and totally loose around another who matched your criteria. Or would act like she has 'standards', but actually didn't, or would change her 'standards' on a weekly basis depending on who caught her eye.

Men who repeatedly fall into the trap of getting entangled with these types of women and their associated sh*t & problems, usually do so because they're not any better themselves and don't have any standards either. 'Nuff said.
It's entirely true. Every single woman has standards that revolve around height, looks, money and social status. For example one woman might only want to date a guy who's over 6 foot, but there are some others who only accept guys who are 5'8 or 5'9, so whilst girls have all slightly different standards for these things, they still find the same things attractive and look at the same things.

Let's be honest here, no one is going to date a 5 foot, overweight guy who plays video games as a hobby. There's NO type of woman that would find that attractive and there is NO woman that would give this type of guy a chance for example. Wake up.
sppedcup
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
clean, not too groomed, nice breath but not trying to hard
not trying to force anything either just his vibe tbh
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago

How do you know the whole video wasn't staged?

Anyway, you wouldn't know someone was rich or had a funny personality when you've 'just met' them.
username4449440
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
atleast that's it for you I don't fulfil anything before that aswell 😭
NonIndigenous
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
It's entirely true. Every single woman has standards that revolve around height, looks, money and social status. For example one woman might only want to date a guy who's over 6 foot, but there are some others who only accept guys who are 5'8 or 5'9, so whilst girls have all slightly different standards for these things, they still find the same things attractive and look at the same things.

Let's be honest here, no one is going to date a 5 foot, overweight guy who plays video games as a hobby. There's NO type of woman that would find that attractive and there is NO woman that would give this type of guy a chance for example. Wake up.
"Let's be honest here, no one is going to date a 5 foot, overweight guy who plays video games as a hobby. There's NO type of woman that would find that attractive and there is NO woman that would give this type of guy a chance for example."

Yeah I wouldn't either. Your original comment was different however:

• "Basically if you are over 6 foot, you have a strong jawline and a six pack included, you are rich, plus if you have a funny personality and are extremely charismatic, you will instantly attract any woman and any woman will want to sleep with you or kiss you instantly.", and next:
  • "Also, shockingly, the guy said the most disgusting things to these girls and girls didn't mind it at all and still wanted to have sex."

I don't buy it that this type of guy would successfully be able to hook up with any of our 30 million women in the UK. I'm sure in the original example you quoted, he got a lot of interest, but did the video make any mention of the women that didn't initiate the conversations? I doubt it. You would likely never know about these, if they never matched in the first place.

But I also have known women like those you describe, where if the guy was 'hot enough' for them the guy could literally get away with doing and saying almost anything. Could probably start talking about the consistency of his diarrhea over dinner and how he used to smuggle drugs up his arse in prison, and still get laid.

I've also known a decent handful of women that aren't like that and don't drop their standards just because the guy is 'hot enough' and makes them 'tingle' and all that bs. I've made effort to stay friends with these.

Like literally, at the extreme end of this spectrum, you will have women that consciously enter into relationships which anyone could anticipate would turn abusive... but those women will do it anyway because the guy was 'rich enough' or 'good looking enough' to apparently rationalise that choice. Yes, I definitely know one or two like that as well. I don't frankly respect much or even feel sorry for them. As I see it, they sold their souls to the devil in exchange for money and that's their own fault. The look of death I got from some people when I actually said this out loud once, almost made me chuckle. I didn't even drop any names. I just said that "some women will knowingly hookup with abusive men if they're rich enough, and that's their own fault".

Ooooo... 'victim blaming', boohoo. I know that saying things like that won't make me 'popular', but I haven't cared since I got used to it in secondary school. Ying/yang. Each action has a reaction. What goes around comes around. Knowingly make stupid choices or take stupid risks & you will suffer the consequences. I missed the part where that ought to be my problem.

I digressed: the fact that there is a spectrum, implies that the spectrum has two ends. And on the other end of it, you have women that are... ok & normal, and stay clear of bs and drama like this.
Last edited by NonIndigenous; 3 months ago
liltokyoghoul
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 3 months ago

it's hard to explain. i've only had this feeling with a few guys before but it's generally a combination of how physically attractive i find them + how charismatic and funny they are, the way they hold eye contact etc. also their general vibe like if they're gentle but simultaneously confident idk a couple glasses of wine usually helps lool. it's not really a scientific formula

also- the comment above talking about how you 'need to look like a model' is completely false lol most girls i know including myself don't even like abs or a model look . everyone likes different things and it's defo more about the way you carry yourself
Last edited by liltokyoghoul; 3 months ago
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by liltokyoghoul)
it's hard to explain. i've only had this feeling with a few guys before but it's generally a combination of how physically attractive i find them + how charismatic and funny they are, the way they hold eye contact etc. also their general vibe like if they're gentle but simultaneously confident idk a couple glasses of wine usually helps lool. it's not really a scientific formula

also- the comment above talking about how you 'need to look like a model' is completely false lol most girls i know including myself don't even like abs or a model look . everyone likes different things and it's defo more about the way you carry yourself
You just said it's a combination of physical attractiveness, charisma and being funny. Physical attractiveness does involve abs and model looks so you contradict yourself. There's also plenty experiments that show that if you're a model you'll get far more attention than if you're an average looking dude. An average looking dude needs to work really damn hard to get a woman's attention. As you said, in order to get a woman's attention you need to have the whole package. You need to be fit, funny, charismatic and I bet that money, having a good job and a nice car are also significant factors.

In conclusion, in order for women to want to kiss you, you need near model looks and generally need to be perfect. Ugly guys need to work extra hard to get women's attention and in some cases it's even impossible if for example you lack height, you have unfortunate facial structure or you are very shy. It also depends on the circumstances.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (146)
29.03%
It went fairly well (239)
47.51%
It didn't go too well (75)
14.91%
TERRIBLE! (43)
8.55%

Watched Threads