Bethany141
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I have and interview for chester university for Learning Disability nurisng on 10th February. Has any got any tips or advice, I literally have no idea what to expect!
itsjustme792
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
The main thing is knowing those 6 Cs as well as looking at possible questions and then preparing for them. They tend to include things generic questions such as why you want to become a nurse. I didn't apply to Chester uni but for most of my interviews, it was questions related to experience, reasoning, and basic background knowledge. it might also be worth looking up current issues around nursing and preparing a few examples for when you showed and demonstrated the 6 Cs. they could also potentially give you scenario-based questions.
the key thing is don't panic and as long as you justify your answers you should be okay.
good luck!
Emily_B
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Bethany141)
I have and interview for chester university for Learning Disability nurisng on 10th February. Has any got any tips or advice, I literally have no idea what to expect!
I'm a registered nurse, did my degree at Chester. The interview was pretty much what was outlined above - but no scenarios. One of my HCAs interviewed for nursing degree at Chester just before Christmas and had the same things... just in addition, it was specified that she would definitely be asked about her knowledge on, and understanding of, the NMC code.
Bethany141
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Thank you both for your help! Finger crossed all goes well🤞🏻🤞🏻
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (60)
16.3%
The paper was reasonable (179)
48.64%
Not feeling great about that exam... (92)
25%
It was TERRIBLE (37)
10.05%

Watched Threads