Law Student Workload

Watch this thread
Tyler37282
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi, I’m starting my Law degree in September, how many hours should I work a day? I’m planning on 6 hours a day from Monday to Friday currently.
gtty123
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
That's way too much. Obviously, it'll depend on the topic but with university you have an abundance of free time - so dedicating this much is just 'extra' for no reason.
Tyler37282
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by gtty123)
That's way too much. Obviously, it'll depend on the topic but with university you have an abundance of free time - so dedicating this much is just 'extra' for no reason.
Maybe, but I’ve heard of students working 40 hours a week and it’s got me wondering.
gtty123
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Tyler37282)
Maybe, but I’ve heard of students working 40 hours a week and it’s got me wondering.
Don't get me wrong, it does exist. But there's no point, imo. 6 hours a day, 5 days a week is very time-consuming.
5hyl33n
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Thread moved to the 'Law' forum. :yy:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did the exam go for you?

Great! (6)
13.04%
Quite well (21)
45.65%
Not so good (12)
26.09%
Terrible! (7)
15.22%

Watched Threads

Latest