The Student Room Group

PQIP 7/3/22 Start: has anyone received their contract?

Has anyone with a start date of March 7, 2022 received the contract yet or does anyone know when we will receive our contracts? If anyone from the previous intakes is on here how long before your start date did you receive your contact?
Original post by Idilene
Has anyone with a start date of March 7, 2022 received the contract yet or does anyone know when we will receive our contracts? If anyone from the previous intakes is on here how long before your start date did you receive your contact?

I'm still waiting for my contract as well which is bit of a pain, since I need to sort out accommodation. My location is Lancaster, meaning I need to move there for the program
Reply 2
Original post by CourtneyLomax
I'm still waiting for my contract as well which is bit of a pain, since I need to sort out accommodation. My location is Lancaster, meaning I need to move there for the program

I wonder if they are still trying to fill spaces? I got my offer in jan and had 2 days to accept and some had theirs early December and had 2 weeks!
Same. I got mine last Monday and had til Wednesday to accept.
Reply 4
Nope - status still says pre employment check - im coming through the PSO route as im a current employee. Ive received everything from the university saying im enrolled but no vetting confirmed or contract :s-smilie:
Reply 5
Original post by JenBakes
Nope - status still says pre employment check - im coming through the PSO route as im a current employee. Ive received everything from the university saying im enrolled but no vetting confirmed or contract :s-smilie:

I applied as a graduate, I have received the offer and accepted it in Jan but I completed all of my checks in september-november. The status check for me still says I am on the merit list but I have yet to hear from the uni or anything like that
Original post by Idilene
I applied as a graduate, I have received the offer and accepted it in Jan but I completed all of my checks in september-november. The status check for me still says I am on the merit list but I have yet to hear from the uni or anything like that

Got my placement in January and accepted it. But the contract still hasn't came through. Starting to get anxious because my work needs me to give notice of at least 4 weeks
Reply 7
I received my contract last week - haven’t had anything through from the university though. They are so painfully slow in doing anything!

Quick Reply