No contact

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Anybody done the no contact rule ? I got dumped by my girl and am trying too get over her. Does it work ?
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
if you try and get back after being dumped she will not respect you. you deserve better.
Mmummy
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Last year I got dumped by my ex girl for the 5 time firjend it was a real blow but I am getting back in to the game slowly but super surely.
My mates said that this just had to be the end of my romance with her, it wasn’t good for my mental health, needing bare green to get though the day, which was expensive man, so anyway I cut her off which lasted about a week on the first try and on the second I was successful in not getting back involved with her. Blocked her on everything man. No more checking her socials 4 times an hour, jabbing that sneaky peak on snap chat or texting her mates. Changed my life, no contact really has.
Mmummy
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by the bear)
if you try and get back after being dumped she will not respect you. you deserve better.
Yeah no man got to 100% agree with this gem of advice. Respect is everything in a relationship, the make or brake.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Mmummy)
Last year I got dumped by my ex girl for the 5 time firjend it was a real blow but I am getting back in to the game slowly but super surely.
My mates said that this just had to be the end of my romance with her, it wasn’t good for my mental health, needing bare green to get though the day, which was expensive man, so anyway I cut her off which lasted about a week on the first try and on the second I was successful in not getting back involved with her. Blocked her on everything man. No more checking her socials 4 times an hour, jabbing that sneaky peak on snap chat or texting her mates. Changed my life, no contact really has.
I appreciate the reply. Yeah she told me she wanted too take things slow so I agreed and after about 2 weeks she left me and said we need too work on ourselves that was a month ago but I have been in contact with her everyday the last week. So you think I should go no contact ?
Mmummy
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I appreciate the reply. Yeah she told me she wanted too take things slow so I agreed and after about 2 weeks she left me and said we need too work on ourselves that was a month ago but I have been in contact with her everyday the last week. So you think I should go no contact ?
Yes she sounds like the type of bird you want out of your life. Hot as hell but no good for the soul
Anonymous #1
Yes she sounds like the type of bird you want out of your life. Hot as hell but no good for the soul
I’m struggling big time like I was obsessed with her. No contact is going too be tough
Mmummy
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I’m struggling big time like I was obsessed with her. No contact is going too be tough
Yeah man but it doesn’t matter if you slip up a couple of times. You can do it tough times ahead. So long as you get straight back onto the bandwagon it’s all good. At one point I was texting my ex 50 time today costing me a fortune as well. No I’m having no contact done whatsoever since May.
Anonymous #1
Yeah man but it doesn’t matter if you slip up a couple of times. You can do it tough times ahead. So long as you get straight back onto the bandwagon it’s all good. At one point I was texting my ex 50 time today costing me a fortune as well. No I’m having no contact done whatsoever since May.
I did go no contact for 4 days but I found it very hard was just waiting for her too message me and kept checking her social media etc it’s difficult
Mmummy
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I did go no contact for 4 days but I found it very hard was just waiting for her too message me and kept checking her social media etc it’s difficult
Got a find a hobby something else to do bro
Mmummy
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I found short term solution on Tinder
Anonymous #1
I work all day and have started going for walks in the night but still struggle. Did you not struggle ?
Mmummy
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I work all day and have started going for walks in the night but still struggle. Did you not struggle ?
Yeah it goddamn almost killed me at first. Tinder was my salvation.
Anonymous #1
Yeah it goddamn almost killed me at first. Tinder was my salvation.
I don’t get much luck on tinder and at the minute I still on want her
username5888917
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I done that bro to get rid of my two faced toxic ex out of my life. I just got used and gold digged for financial reasons, take advantage of because of my politeness and kindness and soft heartened nature and then cheated on behind my back without me knowing. She no longer exists to me I consider her a ghost 👻 and she’s dead to me, I don’t know who she is or whereabouts and it’s been 25 days since we broke up and not once did we speak to each other feels so good 😊 and relaxing 😌
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (62)
15.78%
The paper was reasonable (192)
48.85%
Not feeling great about that exam... (100)
25.45%
It was TERRIBLE (39)
9.92%

Watched Threads