Robinson College 2022 Thread

Watch this thread
LettieT
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Wondered if anyone else has an offer for Robinson?

I've been pooled here for MML (Spanish and ab initio German).
Last edited by LettieT; 3 months ago
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by LettieT)
I've got an offer for Robinson! Tried to set up a thread but TSR wouldn't let me for some reason...
I've set this up for you - hope it works?
You should be able to edit the Original post to whatever you like.

qwerty493 Dax_Swagg3r :bl:
LettieT
Rep:
(Original post by 04MR17)

Ah that's awesome, thank you!
Dax_Swagg3r
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by 04MR17)

Thanks.
ac909
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
hey! I've got one for philosophy
wyldewill
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Yeah I got one for Maths today
qwerty493
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Got an offer for Medicine! Just wondering if your offer email said "Dear Applicant" bc I'm so paranoid haha. Great to meet you all!
JDavid1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Wondered if anyone else has an offer for Robinson?

I've been pooled here for MML (Spanish and ab initio German).
Hi!!

Congrats on the offer,

I got pooled here too. I've got an offer for physical Natsci and I got pooled from trinity hall.
where were you pooled from?
Macro2
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by qwerty493)
Got an offer for Medicine! Just wondering if your offer email said "Dear Applicant" bc I'm so paranoid haha. Great to meet you all!
Yeah that's what my email said. The first few lines of that email scared me.
Dax_Swagg3r
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by qwerty493)
Yeah.
LettieT
Rep:
(Original post by JDavid1)
Hi!!

Congrats on the offer,

I got pooled here too. I've got an offer for physical Natsci and I got pooled from trinity hall.
where were you pooled from?
From Selwyn. I was a bit disappointed to he honest but it looks like Robinson has really great grants for MMLers so hopefully it'll be good!
JDavid1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
From Selwyn. I was a bit disappointed to he honest but it looks like Robinson has really great grants for MMLers so hopefully it'll be good!
Don't feel too downcast, you still got into Cambridge and I've heard from a current student that it's a brilliant college and everyone enjoys their time there.
Plus I know like 5 students who all had perfect grades (4A*s) and who are absolutely excellent candidates who didn't get in. But anyway. It's weird to say to a complete stranger but hopefully, see you next year
Sm04032003
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Has anyones UCAS updated yet? I’m too impatient!
Macro2
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Sm04032003)
Same! But I think it will be another month. We will probably have to wait until mid/late Feb.
Anonymous #1
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Sm04032003)
Mine hasn't either! I'm not sure if it might update after the official letter comes (the email said by mid-Feb) but I keep stressing!
amistandingstill
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hi everyone! I applied directly for English looking forward to seeing everyone in October!!

(And that acceptance email was soooo vague. I honestly thought I’d been rejected for a good 30 seconds…)
Macro2
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by amistandingstill)
Hi everyone! I applied directly for English looking forward to seeing everyone in October!!

(And that acceptance email was soooo vague. I honestly thought I’d been rejected for a good 30 seconds…)
😂 Yeah same
amistandingstill
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Macro2)
😂 Yeah same
I think the Robinson admissions team is just vague in general lol, my interview invitation was very generic and didn’t address me by name either 😆
qwerty493
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I think the Robinson admissions team is just vague in general lol, my interview invitation was very generic and didn’t address me by name either 😆
it's strange - my interview invitation addressed me by name but the offer email just said "dear applicant"
Sm04032003
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 3 months ago

SAME! The ‘we have carefully considered your application along with…’ had me expecting a rejection! Sticky phrasing!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (25)
18.94%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (15)
11.36%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (10)
7.58%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (22)
16.67%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (34)
25.76%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (26)
19.7%

Watched Threads