The Student Room Group

Robinson College 2022 Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Hmm that's really strange, perhaps @Peterhouse Admissions can offer some guidance?

Hi there!

As I don't work for Robinson, I don't know what is happening there. I would expect that UCAS will update for you by the end of the week. Calling them is unlikely to make things happen quicker, though.

It's easy for me to say that there's nothing to worry about, but they're not going to take your offer away. I am sure they will update UCAS as soon as they can.
Still doesn’t stop me being worried haha, worry is natural

This is not worry, this is overthinking and ignoring the facts.
Has anyone else tried contacting Robinson to any success?
Reply 43
Hi guys, nice to meet you all. I am going to study Law at Robinson, and I have experienced the same things. Like I was bit disappointed to have been pooled from Trinity to Robinson. My email also said, 'Dear applicant' and have got no UCAS update whatsoever. Also, what is weird is that while I thought it could have been a mistake for Robinson to have accepted me, Trinity sent me an email saying that they are happy for me to have been picked out of the pool. I was like??? How has a college who rejected me came to congratulate me but then hearing nothing from the college that accepted me. But anyway, still waiting for a UCAS update and it is nice that I have found my little home!
Original post by Meiyang
Hi guys, nice to meet you all. I am going to study Law at Robinson, and I have experienced the same things. Like I was bit disappointed to have been pooled from Trinity to Robinson. My email also said, 'Dear applicant' and have got no UCAS update whatsoever. Also, what is weird is that while I thought it could have been a mistake for Robinson to have accepted me, Trinity sent me an email saying that they are happy for me to have been picked out of the pool. I was like??? How has a college who rejected me came to congratulate me but then hearing nothing from the college that accepted me. But anyway, still waiting for a UCAS update and it is nice that I have found my little home!

Original post by Meiyang

Hi! Nice to meet you! And yes, very frustrating that Robinson haven’t communicated at all - via UCAS, telephone or email. Very annoying
Can everyone update us asap when their UCAS updates :smile:
Hopefully today is the day of a UCAS update lol! Not getting my hopes up though!
Hopefully today is the day of a UCAS update lol! Not getting my hopes up though!

no luck yet...
no luck yet...

What is it with Robinson haha
They literally said they will send offer letters in mid Feb and you guys are worried sick about when they will send update on UCAS.
They literally said they will send offer letters in mid Feb and you guys are worried sick about when they will send update on UCAS.

Shush
Reply 51
Original post by Sm04032003
Per Peterhouse admissions post, is anyone planning to contact Robinson if we haven’t had an update via UCAS tomorrow?

I mean, our virtual open day is literally on the 5th which is this Saturday so we could just wait and ask them then.
Original post by Sm04032003
Per Peterhouse admissions post, is anyone planning to contact Robinson if we haven’t had an update via UCAS tomorrow?

Ah yes we should listen to another college's communication rather than robinson's.
Formal offer letters and UCAS updates this week! Excited
Formal offer letters and UCAS updates this week! Excited

Yes! When someone receives an email or UCAS update, please could you let us know in case we miss anything!
My UCAS just updated!
My UCAS just updated!

mine did too!
mine did too!

Yayyyy!
Has anyone received their official offer letter yet? So far I've only got the UCAS update, and the tour booking email.
Has anyone received their official offer letter yet? So far I've only got the UCAS update, and the tour booking email.

Same, hopefully offer letters come out today!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending