The Student Room Group

Uniq+ internship oxford 2022

Scroll to see replies

Just re-read the 'after you apply' section of the programme and it seems to have updated saying we'll know if we have a place by the end of April?!!! omg I'm so nervous !!
Do we think it’ll be this week or next? I’m terrible at waiting for responses regarding things like this 😭
I'd hope that we find out this week given that they said end of April. I guess we'll just have to wait and see though.

Original post by JLaw6570
Do we think it’ll be this week or next? I’m terrible at waiting for responses regarding things like this 😭
I just got my offer for Hums 5! Has anyone else heard back yet?
Just head back too, congratulations to all that made it! Is anyone doing the MLPS: 44 Equivarient Networks?
Original post by asubedi
Just head back too, congratulations to all that made it! Is anyone doing the MLPS: 44 Equivarient Networks?

Congrats!!
Just got my confirmation for the Refugee Economics Programme. Can't wait! Well done everyone!!
Original post by lilymaymorris
I just got my offer for Hums 5! Has anyone else heard back yet?

Omg I’m doing Hum 5 too!!! Do u have Instagram? Id love to know someone who’s on the same programme!! Mine is @ouijachloe
I got an offer for MPLS 9. Is anyone else doing it? Congrats to everyone!!
Original post by Laila_y
I got an offer for MPLS 9. Is anyone else doing it? Congrats to everyone!!

I got accepted onto MPLS 1. Congrats to everyone. Should we start a WhatsApp group chat ?
Anyone else heard back for SSD 4/5?
Original post by kathygxox
I got accepted onto MPLS 1. Congrats to everyone. Should we start a WhatsApp group chat ?

Congrats : ) Yes whatsapp would be cool idea would love to meet everyone! Can DM you contact info.

Yh thats a good idea!
Original post by Academicslushy
Omg I’m doing Hum 5 too!!! Do u have Instagram? Id love to know someone who’s on the same programme!! Mine is @ouijachloe

Omg that's awesome! I have a disturbingly inactive ig but I'll follow you now haha
Has anyone else been accepted onto one of the Wellcome Biomedical Scholarship??

My DMs dont work for some reason so I cant message anyone :frown:
Original post by asubedi
Congrats : ) Yes whatsapp would be cool idea would love to meet everyone! Can DM you contact info.

MY Instagram is katherinegxox - I nto able to send messages on The student room
Original post by Laila_y
Yh thats a good idea!

MY Instagram is katherinegxox - I not able to send messages on The student room
Hi all, I’ve just been accepted to the social policy/intervention project
Reply 39
I wonder if they'll send out rejections later...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending