Paramedic Science @ Oxford Brookes 2022

Watch this thread
George2004
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hiya everyone,

I am about to except an offer from Oxford Brookes, studying paramedic science for a September 2022 entry.
I was wondering if anyone else is planning to go in 2022 for paramedic science, it would be great to get to know each other!

hattie_gr
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
hi! i got an offer from oxford brookes to study paramedic science too
Eli Kaufman 1
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by George2004)
Hiya everyone,

I am about to except an offer from Oxford Brookes, studying paramedic science for a September 2022 entry.
I was wondering if anyone else is planning to go in 2022 for paramedic science, it would be great to get to know each other!

I got an offer from Brooke's too!
Haven't accepted it yet tho?
Have u been to see it? X
zahrakhan15
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hi guys!I've firmed Brookes for paramedic science, do you want to create an insta group chat to keep eachother updated and get to know eachother?have any of you firmed it?my insta is @itszahrakhanx
Anonymous #1
Report 3 months ago
hi, i have applied for paramedic science at brookes, received the question form thing in november and sent it off right away but haven’t heard anything back since. how long did it take for them to get back in contact with you guys? thanks
rmill4
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hiya, I have an offer for paramedic science from Brookes too but not sure wether its my first choice yet
Eli Kaufman 1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by rmill4)
Hiya, I have an offer for paramedic science from Brookes too but not sure wether its my first choice yet
Where else u applied?
rmill4
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Eli Kaufman 1)
Where else u applied?
Got rejected from UWE, Portsmouth. Got my Brighton interview tomorrow and have offers for Brookes and Bournemouth.
Wbu?
hattie_gr
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by zahrakhan15)
Hi guys!I've firmed Brookes for paramedic science, do you want to create an insta group chat to keep eachother updated and get to know eachother?have any of you firmed it?my insta is @itszahrakhanx
will add you now!
zahrakhan15
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by hattie_gr)
will add you now!
we are in a snap group chat if you guys want to be added? It’d for a lot of people who are going to Brookes x
George2004
Rep:
(Original post by Eli Kaufman 1)
I got an offer from Brooke's too!
Haven't accepted it yet tho?
Have u been to see it? X
I have been up once and going up again on the 19th Feb for the applicant day : )
George2004
Rep:
we are in a snap group chat if you guys want to be added? It’d for a lot of people who are going to Brookes x
My snap is bowlesey2004 if you wanted to add me!
rmill4
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I have been up once and going up again on the 19th Feb for the applicant day : )
Im going to the applicant day too
zahrakhan15
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by rmill4)
Im going to the applicant day too
Are you going to the 19th one? I’m going!
And also if you have snap I’ll add you in as well x
Eli Kaufman 1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
What ur snap I can add u to the chat ?
rmill4
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Yep the 19th! My snap is ruby.mill
hattie_gr
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
i still have to get my other offers back but yeah! my snap is hattsgravy x
Megoakl
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Hiya everyone,

Hey!

I have had an unconditional since last year due to my entry being deferred by the university (I was supposed to start last year) however there was a few of us who couldn’t obtain our driving licenses in time by the deadline given. I have firmly accepted the place and very excited to be starting
Millieleyden
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Hi, I've applied to study paramedic science at Oxfordbrookes too so could you add me to the chat. my snap is @mills101.x
hattie_gr
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
hi ive requested you on snap so i can add you to the chat group for brookes! x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (17)
36.96%
The paper was reasonable (18)
39.13%
Not feeling great about that exam... (9)
19.57%
It was TERRIBLE (2)
4.35%

Watched Threads