Hearing loss

Watch this thread
Yarbessy
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Does anyone here have a hearing loss? I've just been recommended to wear hearing aids...To be honest, I'm really upset about that.
Anonymous #1
Report 3 months ago
Nothing wrong with hearing aids xx
Amy Stivens
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Some people wear glasses cause they have a bad vision and some need help to hear better. I don't see anything unusual about it.
BerH
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
About two months ago I noticed that I couldn't hear well. Having addressed the audiologist, I found out that I have hearing loss and need to wear hearing aids. Of course, I was shocked at once, but it's not the end of the world. There is a wide choice of hearing aid supplies. You can choose ones that make you feel comfortable.
Last edited by BerH; 3 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (62)
34.83%
The paper was reasonable (70)
39.33%
Not feeling great about that exam... (28)
15.73%
It was TERRIBLE (18)
10.11%

Watched Threads