¿Qué te gusta hacer en tu tiempo libre?

Watch this thread
Emily:)1
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
hiya, can anyone give me a response to the question ¿Qué te gusta hacer en tu tiempo libre? in Spanish for me so I can see a model response (roughly 90-100 words) thank you!
kaorimiyazono
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
I'm not gonna write out a whole response, but to get higher marks make sure you:

1. Discuss what you used to like doing (Cuando era pequeño/a, me gustaba ...)
2. Talk about what you like doing now and maybe
3.Try and give an example of what you did recently and/or what you're planning on doing in the future e.g. Me gusta cocinar. Ayer cocine arroz con pollo para mi familia. Mañana voy a ver la final de "MasterChef", mi programa de television favorito.
4. Talk about a hobby that you would like to take up in the future (En el futuro/cuando tenga mas tiempo me gustaria ...)
5. Give your opinion and explain it e.g. Me gusta patinar porque es divertido (ik that's quite basic but you get the gist)

The aim with the writing section of any language paper is to show off how good you are at grammar (and spelling- don't forget the accents) by including as many different verb tenses as you can, to show that you are capable of expressing and justifying your opinions, and then that you can colour your writing with connectives, adjectives, superlatives etc. Also, if you can, try talk about someone else to show that you know the other conjugations e.g. A mi me gustan las peliculas de horror pero mi mama las odia porque dan demasiado miedo.

I hope this helps
ello-ello-ello
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Durante mi tiempo libre hago deportes. Juego al fútbol cuatro veces a la semana, y también hago taekwondo. Siempre me ha gustado el deporte, y jugaba al tenis cuando era pequeña. Todos los días leo un libro y a menudo veo la televisión.

(this is what i did for one of my speaking answers, although it's probably too short, but I hope it helps)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Sociology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (29)
25%
The paper was reasonable (50)
43.1%
Not feeling great about that exam... (25)
21.55%
It was TERRIBLE (12)
10.34%

Watched Threads