The Student Room Group

ww

ww
(edited 2 years ago)
breathe in and out. Relax
You’ll be okay! We can brainstorm your answers in this thread or private message if you’d like :smile: my best advice is to just smile your way through it and to keep practising speaking your answers. Write down the key points to your answers on some paper and keep speaking the full answer (either in your head or out loud) until you feel confident. Are there any particular questions you’re finding tough?
maybe ask a teacher at your school if they could do a mock interview with you? for preparation for mine, I had a couple of teachers giving me ideas and practice questions and had my boyfriend ask me those questions and I answer them :smile:. then for my actual interviews, I just pretended that I was answering those questions to him so that really helped with the nerves. I guess just think of the interview as a friendly conversation! don't get too stressed if you can't answer something right away, you could ask for a moment to think which might help prevent everything coming out like word vomit! don't rush everything, don't talk too fast, and remember to take deep breaths!

Quick Reply

Latest