UCAS Application

Watch this thread
HustleRustle697
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I've completed my UCAS Application for the year 2022 and the only thing I need is the reference from my tutor but he still hasn't done it even though I've asked several times. Now, my deadline is tomorrow and if it's still not done, what options do I have, surely I can still go to a Uni?? Help please
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Have you actually done Pay/Send?
Your school/college can't see your application until you have done this - or add your reference.
And if you have, are the right people aware that you have done this and that your application is ready for a reference?

Go and see that person who does the UCAS admin at your school/college first thing tomorrow - not your tutor - and find out what the problem is.
GRAZZY
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Im in the same boat, Ive been chasing my reference and it still hasnt been done. I dont think Im gonna get my application in on time. so frustrating as its out of my hands
helscee
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Yes in the same boat here too. I spoke to one of the universities this morning and they said whilst it's not ideal to send the application without a reference it can be done so that it's submitted in time. But I think I have to retract the request for the reference through UCAS? I don't really know what to do. It's frustrating. My referee might get it done on time, but the longer I leave it, the less time I have to act if they don't.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (22)
38.6%
The paper was reasonable (21)
36.84%
Not feeling great about that exam... (9)
15.79%
It was TERRIBLE (5)
8.77%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed