Lub

Watch this thread
Adam92877
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Bv
Last edited by Adam92877; 3 months ago
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
I know some who did, although the marriages didn't work out.
A lot of the religious traditionalist followers of islam living in Britain go down the arranged marriage to relatives or introductions agency routes, with the approval and direct involvement of their male relatives at all steps of the process.
Adam92877
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
How do you find a future spouse in uni
username5888917
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Adam92877)
How many people as Muslims find their future spouse at university?
Hello Bro I’m a Muslim myself and to be honest I think there’s a slimmer and small glam of hope. The course I currently study at university as I am in my second year of study is just filled with boys a small group of 6 students at best including myself. And to be honest the only chance you would find your future spouse or that happening is only if they were in the same class as you that doesn’t apply to me which is why the likelihood of me finding my future spouse at university is 0% unlike the traditional asian custom where whereby your parents find you a potential relationship/marriage proposal.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (156)
41.82%
Not yet, but I will soon (69)
18.5%
No (148)
39.68%

Watched Threads