amyclx
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
So, my question for my epq is “how effective is the treatment of mental illness?”
My teacher is pretty much useless when it comes to helping us in anyway possible. does anyone have any tips? Thanking you <3
hmr210103
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
You could do a questionnaire and gather data regarding how useful different treatment methods are
iz.05
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
i think that your project would be easier to research and write about if you focused on just one mental illness. it is likely to be hard to come to a conclusion if you are writing a project where the scope is so large. i tried to start my EPQ project with an ambitious title however i really struggled, and narrowing it down made my life a lot easier and project a lot better !! good luck
tbanana
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
you should narrow down your question ) it’s way easier to focus on one mental illness, or one type of treatment. (or both of those together).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (156)
41.82%
Not yet, but I will soon (69)
18.5%
No (148)
39.68%

Watched Threads