Lo

Watch this thread
Adam92877
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Bv
Last edited by Adam92877; 3 months ago
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Bit cringe
Adam92877
Rep:
??
coco:)
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
bit creepy... wouldn't you want to know if they like you first?
username5888917
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Ain’t you the same person that started the other thread about a future spouse from university?
Slx.24
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
How is the title related to "love at first sight"
Also that's hella weird ☠

After you'e gotten close to them and are talking you could say "Oh, I kinda liked you since I first saw you" or "I thought that you would be really cool since the first time I saw you" but that's just booky lol
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Mohammed1000000)
Ain’t you the same person that started the other thread about a future spouse from university?
yup it is... they sure are planning something
username5888917
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
It don’t work like that my friend you got to understand the person better if they like you, and develop feelings for you only then you’ll know whether it’s a love marriage or not.
username5888917
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by coco:))
yup it is... they sure are planning something
I suggest he focus on his studies first before marriage.
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
reminds me of someone who went to uni just to have sex and was disappointed by the reality that people go there to study
username5888917
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by coco:))
reminds me of someone who went to uni just to have sex and was disappointed by the reality that people go there to study
Lol this is some thread 😂🤣😂🤣
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Also OP edited the post out of shame
username5888917
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Education only comes once we don’t take it to hand and by the grasp of our clutch it’ll never come again it’s what makes us get salaries and jobs in our professions and marriage we have our entire life to wait for with the person of our choice 🤷*♂️🤷*♂️🤷*♂️
username5888917
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by hungrysalamander)
Also OP edited the post out of shame
Why did OP start the thread in the first place very cringey and weird…?
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Why did OP start the thread in the first place very cringey and weird…?
He's probably 13
Adam92877
Rep:
He's probably 13
15 if that better
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Adam92877)
15 if that better
That's worse tbh.
username5888917
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Adam92877)
15 if that better
Bro focus on education you haven’t even hit your prime yet to think about marriage get your GCSES and Qualifications within College done and then do a degree at Uni complete that and graduate then make a decision with marriage.
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
lol rip ben
:sadnod: rip ben

did they end up getting banned?
Adam92877
Rep:
Bro focus on education you haven’t even hit your prime yet to think about marriage get your GCSES and Qualifications within College done and then do a degree at Uni complete that and graduate then make a decision with marriage.
Thanks bro
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (18)
21.69%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (11)
13.25%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
4.82%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (14)
16.87%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (17)
20.48%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
22.89%

Watched Threads