Why she ignoring me but will talk to other people?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
This girl was being friendly towards me, and now she act like I don’t exist, she will approach guys infront of me but she acts like she doesn’t see me and man it hurts I have done absolutely nothing to upset her at the point of ignoring me why she acting like this?!
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
bcos girls r biatches
- from a girl
Anonymous #3
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
This girl was being friendly towards me, and now she act like I don’t exist, she will approach guys infront of me but she acts like she doesn’t see me and man it hurts I have done absolutely nothing to upset her at the point of ignoring me why she acting like this?!
I have been in the same position myself and one thing I can tell you is that because she has lost interest in you. It could be because you have either said something or just failed one of her tests. Girls usually give guys invisible tests to see if the man is what they are looking for, if the guy says the wrong thing or something that will turn her off, that's it, it's game over, you failed and you will never get her attention back. It doesn't mean you have done anything wrong, it just means that you probably said something that turned her off and it's going to be very difficult to create attraction again. My biggest suggestion is to remove her from your life and move on to other people who will not ignore you and make up time for you and will value you as a person.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (277)
42.1%
The paper was reasonable (271)
41.19%
Not feeling great about that exam... (60)
9.12%
It was TERRIBLE (50)
7.6%

Watched Threads