I feel like my friends never get sick

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
they need to feel how I feel and how they treated me by saying think of other students and die from my issues
Son of the Sea
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
:confused:
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Son of the Sea)
:confused:
when they get their problems (maybe they are but its not sickness or maybe its not evident) then we will see if they think about other students
Mmummy
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
More chips need to be eaten by the Nation so they suffer from fat phobia like me.
Chronoscope
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Are you ok? :console:
its mean to wish anyone to be sick/ill especially in the current situation
Last edited by Chronoscope; 3 months ago
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Chronoscope)
Are you ok? :console:
its kinda mean to wish anyone to be sick/ill...
i’m fine
they are ex friends now they cut me off and treated me like dirt for thinking about my issues, I can’t even think straight so how am I supposed to think of others? i’m selfish and think I am all it and think I am the only one struggling and suffering and I think I am important for worrying about my health and then they say what happened when I showed I hated myself and won’t let me do something extreme. They invalidate feelings and every opinion or view that I have.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (117)
68.82%
No (34)
20%
I didn't use it to prepare (19)
11.18%

Watched Threads