How to move out ?

Watch this thread
KMD123
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Currently studying at open uni, can’t stand living at home with my parents, my mums boyfriend is a sick dead beat idiot who threatens my mum and hits my younger sisters when they misbehave and drags the out of bed outside at night I’m scared of reporting it too the police in case the police take them away and accuse my mom of compliance, I hate living here and can’t focus with all the screaming and shouting but I don’t have any money on me to move out, what can I do ?
sweet_september
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by KMD123)
Currently studying at open uni, can’t stand living at home with my parents, my mums boyfriend is a sick dead beat idiot who threatens my mum and hits my younger sisters when they misbehave and drags the out of bed outside at night I’m scared of reporting it too the police in case the police take them away and accuse my mom of compliance, I hate living here and can’t focus with all the screaming and shouting but I don’t have any money on me to move out, what can I do ?
thats awful. how old are you?

i suggest you talk to a person you trust. your safety is the number one priority. tell your mom to leave her boyfriend. as long as she loves you and listens to you then thats good. then if that doesnt work, get a job. open a bussiness, participate, sell your stuff, anything. move into another relatives house.

im so sorry you have to go through this hun
KMD123
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
20, she won’t, I don’t have any friends to talk too about it, I’m from Poland all my relatives are abroad so that’s not an option. I want to move out but I’m struggling to find a job and even then I’m not sure if I could keep up both working and studying
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (156)
41.82%
Not yet, but I will soon (69)
18.5%
No (148)
39.68%

Watched Threads