Studying Biomedical science after A levels

Watch this thread
Shamimxo
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I’m currently in year 12 studying A level Biology, Psychology and btec science National Diploma (double award). I’m interested in studying biomedical science after sixth form and was wondering if any unis would accept me with the subjects that I have chosen.
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Yes unis will accept you, but not all. You may need to some research.
Go on uni websites and see their UCAS tariff point requirements then go on:

https://www.ucas.com/ucas/tariff-calculator

and see what you can apply to
University of Bradford
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Shamimxo)
I’m currently in year 12 studying A level Biology, Psychology and btec science National Diploma (double award). I’m interested in studying biomedical science after sixth form and was wondering if any unis would accept me with the subjects that I have chosen.
Hey @Shamimxo

How are you? I hope sixth form is going well.

Like 3908 stated below, some universities will accept you but do take a look at their entry requirements on the course webpages first. For instance here at Bradford the typical offer we ask for is 120 UCAS tariff points, BBB at A-Levels and to include either A-Level Biology or Chemistry at grade B or above.

Good luck with the rest of your studies!

Becky
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (132)
66.33%
No (45)
22.61%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
11.06%

Watched Threads