The Student Room Group

Dropping to 2 A-levels, chronic fatigue

I suffer with chronic fatigue and chronic migraine, which have affected my studies badly. I am in year 12 currently doing three A-levels. I might have to drop to two and then do a third online in a gap year. I am looking at a media/film degree. Has anyone done this? Or do you know how unis might view it? I will have all relevant medical notes and my school will explain in the reference as well. Thanks in advance!
Original post by Caz2410
I suffer with chronic fatigue and chronic migraine, which have affected my studies badly. I am in year 12 currently doing three A-levels. I might have to drop to two and then do a third online in a gap year. I am looking at a media/film degree. Has anyone done this? Or do you know how unis might view it? I will have all relevant medical notes and my school will explain in the reference as well. Thanks in advance!

Two A levels would get you into a Foundation year - an example: https://courses.uwe.ac.uk/P3AF/film-studies-with-foundation-year
Reply 2
If you're not physically well enough to cope with 3 A levels then you need to drop one and look after yourself. See how you cope with those and then look at what is feasible next - a 3rd A level, a Foundation year, whatever. Do your best but be kind to yourself,

Quick Reply

Latest