The Student Room Group

will this affect my grade in gcse art?

ive finished my mood board for my sketchbook, but some of the pictures have thin green lines across them. i tried everything i could to fix it but it just kept happening. theres also some discolouration on some pictures where the ink has rubbed off on the opposite page, or the glue has caused the ink to turn a weird color. its not super bad but im just worried because its not something i can fix without finding somewhere new to print and restarting the entire two-page spread, which i would do if the book isnt due in for our teacher to review tomorrow.
Reply 1
I'm sure you teacher will understand, and since its a general mood board I wouldn't worry too much, I would only be concerned if it was primary images. If you explain the situation your teacher should tell you whether it's fine to keep or whether you should redo it after the review, but it wont affect your grades :smile:
Original post by EV16
I'm sure you teacher will understand, and since its a general mood board I wouldn't worry too much, I would only be concerned if it was primary images. If you explain the situation your teacher should tell you whether it's fine to keep or whether you should redo it after the review, but it wont affect your grades :smile:

thank you for replying! right now im trying to cover the worst of it with comment cards. some of them look a little out of place but i cant do much else. hopefully my teacher wont care too much about it lmao
Reply 3
Your welcome! I'm an A-Level Art student now and know the frustration of things not going as planned in your sketchbook, it's just stressful for no reason lol

Quick Reply

Latest