The Student Room Group

Land Economy Cambridge 2022 Acceptance Thread

Making a thread for those who have got offers for Land Economy at Cambridge this year. Feel free to say which college you got an offer at, if you expected to get in or not, make a group chat??? Idk.

(I got an offer at Clare College)
I got an offer from Newnham college for Land Ec! I really hope I get the grades as I am so excited (and a little bit overwhelmed I was deffo expecting a rejection as my grades and TSA were very average).
Original post by hollycarter
I got an offer from Newnham college for Land Ec! I really hope I get the grades as I am so excited (and a little bit overwhelmed I was deffo expecting a rejection as my grades and TSA were very average).

Congratulations. I feel you, my TSA was very average too, I was just as shocked. I'm really excited too, I'm not celebrating entirely yet though because I'm going to have to sweat my **** off to make sure I get those grades, can't leave it to chance. I've coasted for way too long and bombed my mocks this month lol.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you haha. You got this!
Hi I am going to apply for land economy at Clare this year, could you please give me some advice about it or do you do interviews prep session?
Original post by Narkissos
Hi I am going to apply for land economy at Clare this year, could you please give me some advice about it or do you do interviews prep session?

Thanks ☺️☺️
Original post by Narkissos
Thanks ☺️☺️

Nothing really other than make sure you actually know what you've written about in your personal statement. Just be yourself. There's not much you can do other than that, honestly.
Original post by AnUnkownTeen
Nothing really other than make sure you actually know what you've written about in your personal statement. Just be yourself. There's not much you can do other than that, honestly.

Thanks for your advice!! Please do let me know if you are comfortable doing admissions consultancy session ☺️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending