How to apply to city- foundation or bsc?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hello,

Can I apply to the Bsc first? If I do not meet this requirement, will the university automatically consider me to their foundation programme?

On the other hand, if I apply for the foundation and am actually qualified for the bsc, will the university automatically consider and direct me to the bsc?

Thank you!
Raluca-CityUoL
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hello,

Can I apply to the Bsc first? If I do not meet this requirement, will the university automatically consider me to their foundation programme?

On the other hand, if I apply for the foundation and am actually qualified for the bsc, will the university automatically consider and direct me to the bsc?

Thank you!
Hello!

We're excited to hear that you are interested in studying at City, University of London.

What are you planning to study? Based on this, you can find the entry requirements on the course page which can be found using this course finder tool.

If you are unsure your grades qualify for direct entry, I would advise you to get in touch with the Admissions team.

If you do not meet the requirements, you can apply for a preparatory programme.
You can find City's foundation courses here.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask us.

Good luck with all your 2022 applications.

Raluca-Official Bayes Business School Student Rep
[email protected]
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hello,

Thank you!
Hello, I hope you are well! My name is Abida and I am an official Economics Student Representative at City, University of London.

Thank you for your interest and we are excited to hear that you are interested at studying at City, University of London.

Based on your interest and entry requirements, you will need to decide for yourself whether you would like to apply for the Foundation course or BSc programme. Usually you would have to directly apply to these programmes via UCAS, rather than being automatically considered. Entry requirements and courses can be found via this link: https://www.city.ac.uk/prospective-students/courses

If you have any specific questions regarding this, I would recommend getting in contact with the Admissions team via this link: https://www.city.ac.uk/about/find-contact/contact

Please let me know if you had any other questions about studying at City, University of London and I would be happy to answer any questions. I wish you all the very best in your applications!

Kindest regards,
Abida
Official Economics Student Representative
City, University of London
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (221)
42.18%
The paper was reasonable (225)
42.94%
Not feeling great about that exam... (48)
9.16%
It was TERRIBLE (30)
5.73%

Watched Threads