Speech and language therapy

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hello.

I applied to study SLT 3 weeks ago and still haven’t heard anything, only an email after I applied saying I should hear back in 2 weeks
bexxjones01_
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
I'm applying for the same thing (Postgrad) and had that exact same reply! Some of my friends have had replies for their Uni's - it's making me nervous not hearing anything haha
Megan_UniofEssex
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by bexxjones01_)
I'm applying for the same thing (Postgrad) and had that exact same reply! Some of my friends have had replies for their Uni's - it's making me nervous not hearing anything haha
Hi bexxjones01_

I hope you've heard back by now!

If not, you can contact the University Live Chat here: https://www.essex.ac.uk/about/contact
They can check your application with your applicant number to see when you might be able to expect an update, or at what stage of the review process it's at.

Megan
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by bexxjones01_)
just got my mail saying im in the waitlist!! praying that I get an unconditional offer soon!! hope you have received good results!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (156)
41.82%
Not yet, but I will soon (69)
18.5%
No (148)
39.68%

Watched Threads