Songs to listen to if going to a stone roses bar ?

Watch this thread
saz25
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I'm going to a stone roses bar soon with some friends and not to sure what type of music they tend to play . So was wondering if people could suggest some songs that they play quite frequently so that i know some of the words to the songs .
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Just get some stone roses playlists up on Youtube.
saz25
Rep:
(Original post by gjd800)
Just get some stone roses playlists up on Youtube.
Thats a good shout
IanDangerously
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Listen to Adored, Resurrection, She bangs the drums, sally cinnamon, waterfall and This is the one. You’re bound to hear all of those at some point!
saz25
Rep:
(Original post by IanDangerously)
Listen to Adored, Resurrection, She bangs the drums, sally cinnamon, waterfall and This is the one. You’re bound to hear all of those at some point!
Thank you will listen to them now and already know sally cinnamon courtesy of one of my room mates playing it on repeat.
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I Am The Resurrection is the best Stone Roses song ever. Fact. Awesome tune.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (70)
19.34%
The paper was reasonable (134)
37.02%
Not feeling great about that exam... (106)
29.28%
It was TERRIBLE (52)
14.36%

Watched Threads