The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Moving to University of Aberdeen

Hi guys, I need some advice! I'm looking for accommodation where I can have my own toilet and kitchen. I am not keen on sharing. Can someone please give me some options near the University of Aberdeen! Thanks

For reference, I am a post-grad student studying psychology.
It may be worth having a look on Unite Students. You may be able to find a studio on there, but it will be quite expensive (I reckon around £160pw). Though they can seem pricy at first glance, Unite student accommodations will typically have bills included, which can make the whole process easier and sometimes better value. Was looking into undergrad stuff for myself, and saw they have contracts for term times, as well as 365 day arrangements. If not; I would recommend getting in contact with the accommodation department at the uni, as I'm pretty sure they will have some decent contacts for private studios/bedsits in the area, or more information for just general postgrad accommodation options.
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Try Fraser studios. I lived there for part of my degree and is excellent position for town and uni. Only reason I left was because I didn’t like living on my own but arguably one of the nicest places I’ve stayed in. Shops on George street 5 min walk away and uni 10 mins away
Guys, I just set up a New Discord Server for Aberdonians, expats living in Aberdeen, students in Aberdeen and Aberdeen-Lovers. A server where you can discuss sports, entertainment, politics, food (anything you want really). The purpose is also to facilitate people in Aberdeen meeting each other, socializing and making new friends! Please send me a message if you're interested in joining.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending