The Student Room Group

Pembroke College Cambridge Acceptance / Offer Thread

Hi guys, my name is Aiden Stonehouse, I have an unconditional offer for Pembroke for 2022. Given that I am 100% committing I thought it would be useful if I made a 2022 Pembroke community thread so everyone can network etc....

Congrats people!!

Scroll to see replies

how did you get an unconditional offer ? is that even possible?
If you have achieved A-levels I think it's possible, also, I think it's advisable to keep a level of anonymity on these sites Aiden.
Original post by lunariumxo
how did you get an unconditional offer ? is that even possible?

You can receive an unconditional offer if you have already achieved the required grades.
Reply 4
Hey. I can't send private messages yet on TSR. So I can't send my username through that.
Original post by parthenocarpy
If you have achieved A-levels I think it's possible, also, I think it's advisable to keep a level of anonymity on these sites Aiden.

Definitely smart - if you're talking about things which you shouldn't be. For example, I took no part in discussions on here during the application process, because I believe it is somewhat unfair (a-lot of students do this). But the point of this thread is for people at Pembroke to network, which requires us to know each-others names at the very least... hence why I am not anonymous. :smile:
Original post by AidenStonehouse
Definitely smart - if you're talking about things which you shouldn't be. For example, I took no part in discussions on here during the application process, because I believe it is somewhat unfair (a-lot of students do this). But the point of this thread is for people at Pembroke to network, which requires us to know each-others names at the very least... hence why I am not anonymous. :smile:

Okay, good thinking! I keep mine in case I mistakenly violate any rules, but you sound like you've got that covered.
I got a place at Downing, so I'll leave you guys to it.
Congratulations BTW!
Reply 7
So what subject did you apply for?
Original post by Ernie299
So what subject did you apply for?

Land Economics (Economics, Real Estate Finance and Law), wbu?
Reply 9
Land Economics (Economics, Real Estate Finance and Law), wbu?

Biological Natural Sciences.
Biological Natural Sciences.

Nice
Nice

So how do we get other offer holders to join?
Hi, I got an offer to study maths at Pembroke. Thanks for starting this thread I think it will be helpful. :smile:
So how do we get other offer holders to join?

At their own free will, just hope people see it in other threads I guess
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Mathsnerd1212
Hi, I got an offer to study maths at Pembroke. Thanks for starting this thread I think it will be helpful. :smile:

Nice man, other than Econ I love maths more than anything, I would happily study it in the future !!
Reply 15
Hey, I've got an offer for veterinary medicine! I'm glad they're going ahead with the offer holders' day in April this year, has anyone heard any more details about it? :smile:
Original post by EClaire
Hey, I've got an offer for veterinary medicine! I'm glad they're going ahead with the offer holders' day in April this year, has anyone heard any more details about it? :smile:

I know the day, but nothing more ? x
Original post by EClaire

Yeah, I am excited to go see Cambridge in person, I haven’t been there before! Vet med is so cool, I was going to apply for that before I changed my mind. Apart from the letter I got today saying it was on the 2nd, I haven’t heard anything else.
C

Yeah, I am excited to go see Cambridge in person, I haven’t been there before! Vet med is so cool, I was going to apply for that before I changed my mind. Apart from the letter I got today saying it was on the 2nd, I haven’t heard anything else.

Cambridge is the most beautiful city I have ever been too FYI
Reply 19

Me too, I went up once in the summer but couldn't go into any of the college buildings because of covid :-( What did you end up applying for? I was debating doing natsci for a little while

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending