The Student Room Group

Peterhouse offer holders 2022

I know some of you have asked if there's an offer holder thread - well now there is!

This is mostly for offer holders to use - I'll just be around if anyone has any questions.

Tagging @Shadowracerz @sunflowersanon @savvybean and @Username3003 because you're the ones I can remember - sorry if I've missed anyone!
Hi everyone, nice to meet you! I'm a medicine offer holder :smile: :smile:
Original post by Shadowracerz
Hi everyone, nice to meet you! I'm a medicine offer holder :smile: :smile:

heyy, ntmu too, i’m a law offer holder :smile:
Original post by savvybean

whoa that's so cool! I would dread doing law :wink:. Are you excited about your offer? My parents were monitoring my email, so they found out first and called me. My dad was crying on the phone to me, it was super sweet. What grades do you need to get to meet your offer?
Hi! It's nice to meet you all! :smile:
I have an offer for HSPS.
Classics (4 year) offer holder here! Any other international students?
Hey everyone :smile:
I’m a law offer holder , hoping to meet you all in October !
Hi everyone 😊
I’m an MML offer holder!!
hey guys, is anyone joining the webinar today?
Original post by Shadowracerz
hey guys, is anyone joining the webinar today?

Oh I was there lol, are you going to the parent one? Little awkward about parents asking questions on a reasonably large video call

I'm a law offer holder too ☺️
Reply 11
Is there any group chat for offer holders?
Hi, I'm applying to Cambridge law this year as you're a successful applicant I wondered if you could tell me about what grades you got and what super curricular activities you did for law

Original post by Jack2022
I'm a law offer holder too ☺️

Hi, I'm applying to Cambridge law this year as you're a successful applicant I wondered if you could tell me about what grades you got and what super curricular activities you did for law
Original post by Hussain7282

For my GCSE's I got,
5A*s 4A's and 2 B's (I'm from Northern Ireland so I didn't get number grades)
As for super curriculars I read "What about Law?" and Tom Bingham's "The Rule of Law" I was also lucky enough to get work experience in a law firm. I think whatever you do as long as you can clearly convey your interest and research into Law in your personal statement you have a good chance of getting an interview.
Original post by Peterhouse Admissions
I know some of you have asked if there's an offer holder thread - well now there is!

This is mostly for offer holders to use - I'll just be around if anyone has any questions.

Tagging @Shadowracerz @sunflowersanon @savvybean and @Username3003 because you're the ones I can remember - sorry if I've missed anyone!

Hi Congratulations to you all.

Well done .

Is there a link in Peterhouse college website for 2022 Offer-holder statistics like the one in Goneville & caius college like below

https://www.cai.cam.ac.uk/news/threequarters-uk-offers-applicants-state-schools

It will be great if anyone has the FOI data or if you can get this from College

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest