Peterhouse offer holders 2022

Watch this thread
Peterhouse Admissions
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I know some of you have asked if there's an offer holder thread - well now there is!

This is mostly for offer holders to use - I'll just be around if anyone has any questions.

Tagging Shadowracerz sunflowersanon savvybean and Username3003 because you're the ones I can remember - sorry if I've missed anyone!
Shadowracerz
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Hi everyone, nice to meet you! I'm a medicine offer holder
savvybean
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Shadowracerz)
Hi everyone, nice to meet you! I'm a medicine offer holder
heyy, ntmu too, i’m a law offer holder
Shadowracerz
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by savvybean)
whoa that's so cool! I would dread doing law . Are you excited about your offer? My parents were monitoring my email, so they found out first and called me. My dad was crying on the phone to me, it was super sweet. What grades do you need to get to meet your offer?
sunflowersanon
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hi! It's nice to meet you all!
I have an offer for HSPS.
sunsetblues
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Classics (4 year) offer holder here! Any other international students?
Username3003
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hey everyone
I’m a law offer holder , hoping to meet you all in October !
shetherington23
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hi everyone 😊
I’m an MML offer holder!!
Shadowracerz
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
hey guys, is anyone joining the webinar today?
Cheekyanon
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Shadowracerz)
hey guys, is anyone joining the webinar today?
Oh I was there lol, are you going to the parent one? Little awkward about parents asking questions on a reasonably large video call
Jack2022
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
I'm a law offer holder too ☺️
FR006
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Is there any group chat for offer holders?
Hussain7282
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi, I'm applying to Cambridge law this year as you're a successful applicant I wondered if you could tell me about what grades you got and what super curricular activities you did for law

Hussain7282
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Jack2022)
I'm a law offer holder too ☺️
Hi, I'm applying to Cambridge law this year as you're a successful applicant I wondered if you could tell me about what grades you got and what super curricular activities you did for law
Jack2022
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Hussain7282)
For my GCSE's I got,
5A*s 4A's and 2 B's (I'm from Northern Ireland so I didn't get number grades)
As for super curriculars I read "What about Law?" and Tom Bingham's "The Rule of Law" I was also lucky enough to get work experience in a law firm. I think whatever you do as long as you can clearly convey your interest and research into Law in your personal statement you have a good chance of getting an interview.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (39)
33.91%
The paper was reasonable (46)
40%
Not feeling great about that exam... (19)
16.52%
It was TERRIBLE (11)
9.57%

Watched Threads