Is it possible for me to get an offer from BSc Economics UCL with my grades

Watch this thread
Nach0las
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I have applied for BsC Economics with a Placement Year at UCL
My predicted grades are D1 (PreU) A*A in Maths, Econ and Chem (that order).
I sent off my app first of December but received nothing yet, am I likely to get an offer with those grades?
username5870263
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Don’t worry
I’ve been waiting since October and haven’t heard anything. Where else did you apply?
Nach0las
Rep:
(Original post by KytErz)
Don’t worry
I’ve been waiting since October and haven’t heard anything. Where else did you apply?
Warwick, bath, Exeter and Bristol. heard nothing from anyone Abu
SB1ET
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Nach0las)
I applied to Warwick Bath and Exeter as well and haven't heard anything back yet and neither have most people so don't worry
issy.rrrrrrrr
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
have u heard from any recently
Nach0las
Rep:
(Original post by issy.rrrrrrrr)
have u heard from any recently
unfortunately got rejected from Warwick, but I haven't heard anything else from anywhere else
issy.rrrrrrrr
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
unfortunately got rejected from Warwick, but I haven't heard anything else from anywhere else
Have u heard from Bristol?
Nach0las
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by issy.rrrrrrrr)
Have u heard from Bristol?
yeah I got offered a place for Econ and management AAA and Bath for Econ w placement year so far, have you heard anything?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (156)
41.82%
Not yet, but I will soon (69)
18.5%
No (148)
39.68%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed