The Student Room Group

Would you date a woman with short hair?

It seems to be a universal opinion that men don’t find short hair on women attractive, but looking at the female celebrities who are considered to have been the most beautiful/iconic looking over the years the majority of them seemed to have worn short hair. Guys, do you find these women and their hairstyles to be unattractive?
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
(edited 2 years ago)
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
(edited 2 years ago)
I am a girl and yes i would date a woman with short hair
i would date all those girls if they were alive
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by sunflowers2022
It seems to be a universal opinion that men don’t find short hair on women attractive, but looking at the female celebrities who are considered to have been the most beautiful/iconic looking over the years the majority of them seemed to have worn short hair. Guys, do you find these women and their hairstyles to be unattractive?
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found

In all honesty, probably not. I have only seen a tiny handful of attractive short haired women, celebrities are a bad example as they have perfect makeup, skin, veneers etc.

Most short haired women in my experience are either lesbians or hold very aggressive feminist views. Not that I have a problem with feminism, but it's difficult to relax around someone who is in activist mode 24/7. Generalising I know, but this has been my experience
Original post by Anonymous
In all honesty, probably not. I have only seen a tiny handful of attractive short haired women, celebrities are a bad example as they have perfect makeup, skin, veneers etc.

Most short haired women in my experience are either lesbians or hold very aggressive feminist views. Not that I have a problem with feminism, but it's difficult to relax around someone who is in activist mode 24/7. Generalising I know, but this has been my experience

That’s a fair view, I recently cut my hair short but I’m not a feminist, do you think it makes me look manly?😟
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Reply 6
Attachments don't work in the relationships forum. I wouldn't really mind short hair on a woman but I'm not a man...
That’s a fair view, I recently cut my hair short but I’m not a feminist, do you think it makes me look manly?😟
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found

None of these attachments are working for me. In terms of manliness, GENERALLY speaking it looks more masculine than longer hair, yes. It is still possible to look feminine with short hair, but other factors like fashion, make up and demeanour would play into it. Most short haired girls come across as butch lesbians imo.
None of these attachments are working for me. In terms of manliness, GENERALLY speaking it looks more masculine than longer hair, yes. It is still possible to look feminine with short hair, but other factors like fashion, make up and demeanour would play into it. Most short haired girls come across as butch lesbians imo.

https://ibb.co/y68bqhg

https://ibb.co/xfcCHfJ

https://ibb.co/mTk2C2p

https://ibb.co/H2hBSNK

Do any of these links of me work?
(edited 2 years ago)

Yes it works. None of those haircuts are what I would consider 'short', looks absolutely fine. If that's you, stop worrying. Not masculine at all, quite nice actually

Personally I think you look great, I’m not a man and have short hair myself, similar to yours. I think if styled the right way men would love short hair, it makes you look more sophisticated and feminine
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found

your hair is also lovely
Personally I think you look great, I’m not a man and have short hair myself, similar to yours. I think if styled the right way men would love short hair, it makes you look more sophisticated and feminine

thank you 🙂😊
Na for me personally I would only want to date her if her hairs long you get that rapunzel vibe then which is just cute tbh 🥰.
Original post by Mohammed1000000
Na for me personally I would only want to date her if her hairs long you get that rapunzel vibe then which is just cute tbh 🥰.

Especially when the hair covers her eyes and you have the opportunity to like uncover it and put aside that’s a vibe.
Do you mean like, stereotypical butch lesbian short? lol.

I've known women in real life who were beautiful but then they cut there hair like that and I had zero attraction for them.

Neck-length hair like yours is attractive, but not shorter than that. I was with a woman once who had jaw-length hair and it put me off. :s-smilie:
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Angel in the sky
I am a girl and yes i would date a woman with short hair
i would date all those girls if they were alive

You tell them girl :wink:
My girlfriend cuts her hair often and I don't mind at all. Opinions can have differences though but just saying I would definitely date a woman with short hair.
(edited 9 months ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending